Mechagodzilla can trace it's origins back several hundred years ago, during the Simian war with the Nebula M aliens a powerful machine called Mechagodzilla. The robot's design was based off of a life form which once inhabited earth, specifically a mutated version of said life form. The outcome of the mutation was determined by a complex mathimatical equation. Several prototypes where built however only one was successful. This single Mechagodzilla proved to be the bane of the Nebula M aliens, as it laughed off whatever was thrown at it and hit back twice as hard. However, this Mechagodzilla was finally defeated after the Nebula M aliens where forced to preform a complete orbital bombardment of their homeworld.
Since then many more Mechagodzillas where created, another Mechagodzilla is built and sent to Earth with First Wave invasion fleet, where it duked it out with the very thing it was based off of: Godzilla. With the help of another monster, King ceasar, this Mechagodzilla was defeated. A 3rd Mechagodzilla is partially constructed by Second Wave along with another monster Titanosaurus discovered by Dr Mafune, however the Simians lose control of Titanosaurus and it destroys the unfinished Mechagodzilla and the Second Wave mothership which crashes in the bottom of the ocean, releasing Titanosaurus who lives peacefully in the seas.
The constant failiure of this Mechagodzilla model prompts the Simians to completely redesign their Mechagodzilla models. The result was a Mechagodzilla that had the incredible damage resistance and firepower as it's predecessors, but with a sleeker more agile design. This Mechagodzilla along with the alien warship Garuda where sent to earth in the human year of 2003. However reentry disrupts it's navagation systems and it crashes into the ocean along with Garuda. In 2004, Mechagodzilla is found by the US military wher eit would remain until 2007 where it was removed and relocated to the Mariposa Military base.
In 2011, a new Godzilla was sighted along with a pteranadon like monster known as "Rodan" and it's mate "Soran". The US military saw this salvaged machine as a way to defend America against Godzilla. For the next few months, the US military would attempt to reactivate this machine but to no avail.
Garda arrived at the military base and assisted in Mechagodzilla's reboot. The mech laid waste to the Mariposa facility and together, the two Simeon machines where on a direct course for Los Angeles. However Rodan and Soran was also heading for Los Angeles.
Rodan and Soran where quickly overwhelmed and gruesomly injured where as Soran was outright killed when Mechagodzilla crushed her head underfoot.At this time the real Godzilla appeared to to battle with Godzilla. Like the Rodans, Godzilla was temporaraly subdued by Mechagodzilla, who did not even have to fire off a single shot to defeat the weakened King of the Monsters, and instead used it's raw physical power. Deciding that this creature would require more firepower in order to terminate, Mechagodzilla and Garuda combined into Super-Mechagodzilla!
The titans engaged in battle once more as the sun began to rise, however the rising of the sun marked something far worse than the start of the morning. absorbing the sun's rays through the receptors around it's eyesockets, mechagodzilla unleashed it's deadliest weapon: The HELIOS death rays from it's eyes. A mere second of exposure was all it took to vaporize godzilla's flesh to the bone and down the creature. Rodan, badly wounded flew over to aid Godzilla, but Mechagodzilla promptly backhanded the pternadon into a skyscraper and fire it's eye lasers at it, sending the building up into a fiery mushroom cloud and killing Rodan.
Godzilla suddently came from behind and put Mechagodzilla into a headlock. Godzilla also succeded in making the machine fire on itself by accident, melting off it's own arm from the elbow down. The devastating heat also did a number on it's heatproof armor and exposed the signifigantly weaker secondary alloy underneath. The US military saw this as an opperunity to weaken Mechagodzilla. Tanks, Missle Launchers, Jets and even AC-130 gunships began to tear away at mechagodzilla's weakened armor and even cracked the casing on it's chest reactor. However Garuda was not so lucky; as the mighty alien fighter fell into peices by the bombardment. Charging up a super powered atomic ray, Godzilla blasted the reactor casing, destroying it and shutting the nightmarish machine down for good. With Rodan, Mechagodzilla and Garuda defeated, Godzilla returned to the sea. Mechagodzilla and Gardua's remains where taken to a Military ship breaking yard just along the coast of southern california. This would be the last anyone saw of Mechagodzilla.... for now.
Height: 80 meters
Weight: 60,000 metric tons
Flight speed: Supersonic
Spaceflight speed: FTL
Armor: Space Titanium. Space Titanium has an extremely high melting point, more than any known earth metal. The metal can also sustain an incredible amount of punishment before even showing sighns of failiure.
Powercore: Self-regenerating plasma reactor. The reactor can power half a continent for 20 years, and can power Mechagodzilla itself for 600. To vent excess heat from the reactor, mechagodzilla releases steam from vents located on it's shoulders. Semi-trangular plates open and reveal vents which then release steam due to the intense amount of heat it generates. If the ventalation system is damage, Mechagodzilla will begin to rapidly overheat and it's outer shell will weaken.
- 3 energy missles stored in the knuckles of both hands. To arm these, Mechagodzilla's hand gauntlets open to reveal several slots which fire the missles. Mechagodzilla has infinite use of these missles due to the missles being created using Mechagodzilla's reactor energy.
- Is able to overload the chest RT and fire off an omnidirectional blast of energy meant to mimic Godzilla's nuclear pulse. This pulse spreads throughout Mechagodzilla's entire body.
- Plasma cannon in mouth meant to mimic Godzilla's atomic ray. This beam is more powerful than Godzilla's own ray.
- "H.E.L.I.O.S" Death rays from eyes that can easly burn though Godzilla's armored hide like paper. These rays are extremely powerful, however these are only used as a last resort weapon. Mechagodzilla obtains power for these by absorbing sunlight through the solar receptors near the eyesockets. To vent excess heat from using this, Mechagodzilla release steam from several small canals in it's mouth.
- Mechagodzilla's movements are powered by a combination of advanced hydraulic and pnumatic muscular systems. Mechagodzilla is so strong that he manhandel other monsters. Mechagodzilla is capable of literally tearing monsters smaller than him in half.
-Boosters on the back area enable spaceflight. However these boosters do not work well in atmosphere, and can only grant Mechagodzilla the ability to leap incredible distances. Mechagodzilla is able to cover several thousand meters in a single leap.
-Mechagodzilla's "eyes" are a super advanced set of optics that have numerous vision modes
- On both sides of Mechagodzilla's head are small, dome lke devices which act as "ears". These audio receptors can pick a specific noise through even the most loudest of commotion. Mechagodzila can also filter out all noises except a specific one he chooses.
- The curved, pointed structure on Mechagodzilla's head is actually an advanced radar, sonar and communiciation device. Mechagodzilla can also use this to control other machines and communicate with Garuda. Mechagodzilla's cranium is plated with an unknown metal that prevents outside signals from interfering with it's internal functions and potential hijacking.
UPDATE: Changed his face a bit to make him look meanier. I made his face parts a bit looser so he is capable of showing facial expressions. I also streched him out a bit to give off the sense of great mass.
UPDATE 2: Changed his powers just a wee bit so he's not stupidly overpowered. He's still crazy strong, but some of the stuff I had on here was a little too outrageous.